Wanted: Summery Fresh
There are so many good things I've been eyeing lately, and a few I have recently added to my rotation. The summer feels out of control and is speeding on by, and these pieces help me take a second to slow down and enjoy it.
1. The most perfect new lightweight quilt for my bed, by Louise Gray.
2. These Everlane sandals just debuted and I can't get them out of my mind.
3. Stripes for every occasion, in the perfect cropped Tibi tee.
4. A hydrating and subtle lip balm from Dior.
5. Another Feather's brass collar piece, also available at the Pennyweight Pop Up.
6. Leather and hand embroidered wool from Rachel Comey make for the best statement bag.
7. So much inspiration in this Spring/Summer issue of Union Mag.
8. Viola is my everyday fragrance this summer, also available at the Pennyweight Pop Up.
9. New jams from Tame Impala to help me forget about this hot, hot heat.