Heading to Los Angeles next week, and beginning to think about what to bring along on the trip.
01. A perfectly cozy Isabel Marant sweater - for layering on the chilly plane ride or walking along the beach.
02. Adorable metal key bookmarks: a big step up from my usual dog-earing-the-page routine.
03. The only accessory I'll need - a simply beautiful cuff from Young Frankk.
04. A good read is a travel necessity. I recently picked up a bunch of great classics at a used bookstore in Colorado.
05. Because I love to always travel with a candle, and this one smells like home to me.
06. Structured, classic and multi-functional: this bag can be both a clutch and a tote.
07. Pretty sleepwear that takes up zero room in the suitcase.
08. Nice neutrals for whatever my mood may be.
09. Happy music from Paul to help tune out fellow airplane passengers.
10. Sandals! Because it'll be way too long before I can wear these in Nashville again.