As much as bright pops of color are a huge trend this season, so is the lack of color - err, neutrals with emphasis on white, black and white, nude and cream. Paired with a bold piece or worn from head-to-toe, incorporating neutral colors into your wardrobe is a must this season.
[The Best Way To Wear Neutral Colors]
1. Pair black and white together. This combination looks so sophisticated and never seems to go out of style. I've seen lots of black and white prints and florals on the runway this season.
2. Don't be afraid to wear neutrals alone. You can achieve such a soft, angelic look with these light tints. Keep it simple!
3. Accessorize. On the contrary, it can be really fun to incorporate a belt, bag, shoes or hat in a metallic or bright color.
4. Combine creams with darker browns or khaki.
5. Stick with the basics. A neutral or all black suit is a classic look that still feels fresh for spring.
6. Play with textures. Mix up your look with light and airy, silk or transparent fabrics.
Photos from Style.com.